After the Coronavirus outbreak in the lower Saxony town of Göttingen, in the meantime, 120 people are infected. This is the city of Göttingen said on Wednesday. Three of the patients would now be treated as an inpatient in hospitals. All the news in the news Ticker of FOCUS Online.
After the Corona onset in Göttingen in connection with several private family celebrations, the number of positive to the Virus tested people has risen to more than a hundred. In the city of Göttingen, 86 of the infections had been found, would add 18 infections in the surrounding district, as well as a not-yet-associated infection. A further 218 people had been provided as a point of contact in the first degree under quarantine.
There is also an infected employees in an old people’s home and in göttingen, outdoor swimming pool, which is now closed. Whether these infections are celebrations in connection with the family, however, is not finally clarified, informed the social head of the Department of Petra Broistedt on Wednesday evening. The 123 residents and the approximately 100 employees of the old home should be tested on Covid-19, said the social Department.
All other messages in the news Ticker of FOCUS Online
Corona outbreak in Göttingen: hundreds of children have to go into quarantine
Friday, 5. June, 14.11 PM: According to a Coronavirus outbreak in Göttingen is expected to several hundred school children for two weeks in quarantine. The göttingen schools should begin after the closure this week, although on Monday under strict conditions, again the operation, said the social head of the Department of Petra Broistedt (SPD) on Friday. The classes of children with Coronavirus-infected, but would in-home quarantine. How many boys and girls are affected exactly, couldn’t say a city spokesman initially. Among the 120 people who were infected in consequence of rule violations in the case of private celebrations for the Muslim Eid with the Virus, there are 39 pupils. dpa/Swen Pförtner/dpa A medical assistant in a built-up tent for the Covid-19 testing in the underground garage of the Iduna-center.
Number of Infected rises to 120 – Göttingen launches mass test on Friday
18.52 PM: After the Corona outbreak in Göttingen in consequence of rule violations in the case of private celebrations for the Muslim Eid wants the city on Friday for a mass to begin the test. All the inhabitants of the affected high-rise complex to be studied in infections with the Coronavirus, such as social head of the Department of Petra Broistedt announced on Thursday evening at a press conference. In the complex there are several large families that come from former Yugoslavia had, on 23. May violate in celebration of the end of the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan, against the sanitation and clearance rules.
Although the number of in the context of Infected rose on Thursday on the 120, have the city for the time being, no new restrictions, said Broistedt. The management had arranged at the beginning of this week the closure of all schools. The number of infected children was on Thursday at 57. In addition, in the Göttinger sport training clubs and competitions for two weeks of rest.
The Corona Tests in the high-rise complex are to be completed by Sunday. In the plant at the edge of the city centre, around 600 people are reported. The management believes that there is much more. The city wants to enforce to the Emergency with the help of the police, that all the inhabitants appear to take the Test.
All the news about the Coronavirus, you will learn in the Live Ticker of FOCUS Online
Göttingen: First residents move out from the Corona-block of flats
15.15: After the Coronavirus outbreak in the göttingen residential block take first tenants worry out of. Compared to the "Bild"-The newspaper stated the two residents: "We are afraid of." Fear you will have but not just in front of the Coronavirus, the Affected, but also in front of the Clan members who lived in the block of flats. "The have 20 apartments, have no consideration, smearing corridors, bepöbeln residents haggle over in front of the building of the old Autos", is quoted by another resident.
"The parents are incredibly sauer": After Corona onset, it is seething in Göttingen
Thursday, 4. June, at 07: 20 PM: After the Corona outbreak has the city of Göttingen for further easing is withdrawn. Team and contact sports in Clubs is prohibited in the University city for the next two weeks, because many of the currently Infected team sports.
The outbreak also has far-reaching consequences for hundreds of students in Göttingen. Among the contact persons in the first degree, also 57 children and young people, were communicated to the city. On Tuesday evening it was said that among the previously known Infected 24 children. In order to prevent further spread, close to the city, therefore, all of the göttingen schools, and some in the district this week. Then there is a two-week mask of duty. Four nurseries to remain.
In addition, the schools would pay attention in the future on the signs of the disease. A student should be tested positive for the Coronavirus, were all classmates and their teachers as the persons to contact in the first degree, a quarantine available. In the case of parents and school heads of displeasure over the school grows in the lower Saxon city. "It is frightening that there are people who do not, or the rules for you, under certain circumstances, would be off gesetzt" think that the rules apply;, the head of the New Integrated comprehensive school in Göttingen, Lars Humrich said on Wednesday. For the children and young people, the closure of all schools in Göttingen means more uncertainty.
Of the City parents ‘ Council in Göttingen and supports the decision of the city. "We have the closure of the schools gefordert", the Chairman of the Göttinger town elternrats, Janek Freyjer said, the station Hit Radio FFH. "This is the lesser of two Evils, than with a infection done deal, wouldn’t that be more under control." For the violations of the Corona-rules but he has no understanding. "The parents are incredibly pissed that some act irresponsibly."
Announcement of possible quarantine crusher
The crisis unit the government has already threatened a possible quarantine-breakers with a briefing. Who does not believe a quarantine edition, is guilty of an Offence and could be transferred from the court in a closed establishment. The Deputy head of the crisis unit, Claudia Schröder said. After Wednesday, the number of positive Tests, on Tuesday was 80, it was on Wednesday according to information of the city of Göttingen, 105.
The city continues to assume that the people Affected especially in the case of a Meeting in private premises with the Virus have been infected. "We know that the outbreak of the celebrations happen with several private family in connection steht", city spokeswoman Cordula Dankert said on Tuesday. Also what happened in an illegally opened Shisha Bar, is investigated.
Coronavirus in göttingen hookah-Bar spread
According to a new report, according to which the Coronavirus suspected at the sugar festival (Festival of breaking the fast) at the 23. or 24. May have used in the göttingen mosque, she could not confirm. The role of a hookah Bar that was illegally opened and is now threatening a fine, is also unclear. "We will follow up all evidence that we have, and try to bekommen" a comprehensive picture;, so Dankert.
But: "Top priority has chains at the Moment, the tracking of the Infection." Nevertheless, to examine whether Affected against Hygiene and the spacing rule is violated.
105 people a positive effect on Covid-19 tested – the mayor speaks of "several large Familienverbänden"
The authorities in Göttingen, working hard to make all of the people who were with the Infected contact. Therefore, the complete residential complex, in which many of the people involved lived is subjected to Tests. All of the identified contact persons in the city and district of Göttingen would have received a Quarantine, and are encouraged to take the test. Further contacts were found in Salzgitter, Osnabrück or the Eichsfeld circle. They had been informed. Swen Pförtner/dpa The Iduna-centre in the city centre of Göttingen
"There are several great family groups the cause of these Situation" are;
What exactly is happening in the Shisha Bar, is still unclear. A spokeswoman for the city of Göttingen, the stand on Monday, according to information previously only: The Bar had not opened, although it was due to the Corona-pads actually still. And Several people who sufferers later Covid-19, were in the Bar. You are there to have in common from a water pipe Smoking, such as the "HAZ" reported. The Director of the göttingen crisis staff, Petra Broistedt, said according to the newspaper, the behaviour of the men was a "Katastrophe" been. "The Bar was closed, now a fine is procedure geprüft", said city spokeswoman Cordula Dankert.
With the exception of the illegally-opened hookah Bar the majority of other people have, or after a number of larger private family celebrations to be infected. The crisis team leader said that family associations would be made with a supra-regional respect from large Parts of lower Saxony and North Rhine-Westphalia, obviously, last weekend. In this case, the distance bid had not been complied with. On Tuesday, the first infections were detected.
"There are several large family associations – not one, but several – the cause of these Situation", goddess gene, the mayor, Rolf-Georg Köhler (SPD) said on Tuesday. In the framework of the Zuckerfests it "private greetings and Feierlichkeiten" given, said Köhler. In this context, a hookah have Bar "a not insignificant Rolle" played. There are several people should have smoked with a mouthpiece.
- Covid-19 News: a tourist, to the beach Party in the island of Sylt: "Everything was egal"
Coronavirus outbreak in Göttingen: "We take the Situation very ernst"
Some people have not appeared, according to the city, in spite of verbal prompt by the health Department for testing. The invitation follows in writing, in case of no show a penalty threatens.
And what are the consequences of the case are now? In Göttingen, the city wants to first wait for the results of all Tests before it is decided. "It depends on how the Tests went. We take the Situation very seriously, but all other measures depend on how the test results aussehen", a city spokeswoman said Dankert.
The lower Saxon land government, in spite of the new Corona cases in Gottingen, so far, no need, by Easing move away. "The action does not change our plan at the Moment nichts", Monday said on Pentecost, the Deputy government spokeswoman Kathrin Riggert.
Cayman Islands-ridden swamp! Who leaves the boat, signs death sentence
ViralHog Cayman Islands-ridden swamp! Who leaves the boat, signs death sentence